Which are the top essentials that you are always taking when going on a holiday?
Planning your summer vacation is such an exciting and positive moment. Especially if you were waiting for a while to come. However, along with the advantages, there are some disadvantages as well. For example, I don’t like packing – it takes time and I am always worried not to forget something. Do you like packing? Have you ever forgotten something important? It happens to me and it is not the best feeling. Nevertheless, I prefer focusing on positive things and the holiday itself.
So, here is good practice in order to make sure that you won’t forget anything – make a list. It is so effortless and useful at the same time. You can start it a couple of days before the trip, so you will have enough time to think and add everything necessary.
Here are 10 essentials that you should not forget for your summer vacation:
- Reusable water bottle – it is eco-friendly and you will always have water with you, which is so important, especially during summer
- Headphones – they are always useful – during a long journey or when you just want to escape and relax.
- Portable charger – nowadays we use our phones for almost everything and the portable charger is definitely essential.
- Skincare products – no matter that you not at home, you shouldn’t forget about the skincare – cleaning, hydrating, exfoliating …
- Sun cream – this is a must-have and the first thing you need to think about when you start packing.
- Sunglasses – I often forget them, so they are always included in the list.
- Nail file – another thing that is always useful.
- Umbrella – unfortunately, there is always a possibility to rain, so better to be prepared.
- Scarf – great accessory and very useful for cold nights.
- Hair bands/bobby pins – we are always losing them, so make sure to have enough.
What are your essentials for a summer vacation? Is there something that you always forget?